My 7 Days to Skinny Jeans Plan
Let me guess…It’s 4pm and you’re sitting at your desk still recovering from a post-holiday sugar coma. Your favorite “skinny jeans” are tight. And you are trying to convince yourself you didn’t eat that many Sparkly Lemon Cookies. But you finally admit, “Maybe I did get a little boy crazy with the Gingerbread Men” (Ha! You showed him.) Now the hunger pains set in. But you think (dramatically), “No! I’m not eatingever again!” False. Skimping on meals is not going to get you back in your skinnies any sooner. If anything, it will mess up your metabolism even more than your holiday binging. Rather, focus on eating nutritious, balanced meals and working out. It will help get your metabolism pumping and your body burning calories, which will have you back in your skinnies before you know it!
Here’s my 7 Days to Skinny Jeans Plan:
- Commit. Keep your eyes on the prize (a.k.a. those darn skinny jeans) and if possible, enlist a partner in crime. It’s always easier when you have a buddy for support!
- Drink lots of water! At least 8-10 glasses a day.
- Pick one exercise to do every day (save one day for rest).
- Pick one meal from each category for each day.
- Pick one snack for each day. (I like to have a snack between lunch and dinner, but the timing is really up to you.)
- If possible, try to sneak in your exercise before breakfast. Otherwise, just make sure you squeeze it into your schedule. This is the important part!