6 Types Of Body Fat And How To Get Rid Of It
The thing about obesity is that it’s not just a black and white issue, there are a million shades of gray which complicate things and make it harder for us to understand it! Obesity can happen as a result of a number of reasons which is why there are a number of ways in which you can treat it and resolve the problem. That’s why some methods work for some while not for others, that’s why your friend was able to shed that extra weight with that diet but you couldn’t drop a pound doing the same things.
- Young healthy females – obese women who generally had fewer obesity-related complications, like type 2 diabetes
- Heavy-drinking males – just like the previous group but with higher alcohol intake
- Unhappy and anxious middle-aged – this group was mostly consisted of women with poor mental health and wellbeing.
- Affluent and healthy elderly – overall in good health, but with symptoms of higher alcohol intake and hypertension
- Physically sick but happy elderly – elderly suffering from more chronic diseases, like osteoarthritis for example but in good mental condition
- Poorest health – a group of the most economically deprived with the highest number of chronic diseases